Stall holders – what to do
Thank you for taking part.
Here’s what to do on the day of the festival, July 12th 2014.
Pick up your table early and return it and a volunteer will come round to each stall to take payment.
WHAT TO DO
When to pick up: from 8.15am to 9.30am at latest
Where? From outside New Horizon, 68 Chalton Street, London, NW1 1JR
At end of day: return your table to the same place
When to return: At end of festival by latest 6.30pm
Have a great day and support the Festival!
Steve Denholm, Chair
We have a Facebook page – so like us!
Local schools, bands and organisations are joining in – what about you?
- Stage with top local bands – the Mighty Caretakers and others … to be confirmed
- Science activities from the Francis Crick centre
- Regent High School are organising a samba procession
- New Horizon are planning performances
- P21 gallery - Palestinian performances
- Funfair and world food
- Health bus
- community consultations on plans to build and HS2
- all-day sport incl. football – cups and prizes and martial arts
- Filmmaking via somerstownwishes
- exhibition on history of Somers Town
And more …watch this space!
START festival was filmed in 2009 – watch Breaking barriers film here. And Part 2 here -with Steve Denholm.
Filming will take place this year too.